Position – Full Time Audiologist
Location – Jacksonville & Jacksonville Beach (Additional locations in Central FL available – Sebring, Melbourne, Ocala, etc.)
The ideal candidate is someone who is a life-long learner, open to mentoring and direction, as well as someone who has a love for hearing aid technology. You must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport. When joining this practice you will have the benefit of continuous training, coaching, and professional development for best practices and customer care. You will also have a lot of professional independence while continuing to grow professionally in a supportive work environment. You will find that this office has cultivated a team environment with a stellar support staff who run the office smoothly for a patient centered practice.
If you are open to learning new processes that are designed for today’s educated consumer in a rapidly changing marketplace, and desire access to industry leading resources to insure you are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients, then please contact us today!
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
· Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids
· Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments
· Program hearing aids using a computer
· Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems
· Maintain accurate, detailed documentation and patient files
· Doctoral Degree in Audiology
· Active and current Audiology license for the state of Florida
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· The ability to work in a team environment
· The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program.
Please email Meghan Shea directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-651-3951 for further information.
For those relocating: Find sunshine, miles of sandy beaches, downtown culture, and a host of activities in all parts of town. There are no state taxes and county taxes are low. Because of Jacksonville’s location (northeast in the Sunshine state), one has the pleasure of experiencing all four seasons minus the snow. There is a little of something for everyone in this vibrant metropolitan area that has managed to keep the small town feel while having professional sports teams, farmer’s markets and citywide festivals, 80,000 acres of parkland, arts, and local history, and more. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please email or call me.