The Florida Academy of Audiology maintains a list of positions available in the professional community. If you would like to have a vacancy included in the list, click here to print the Job Placement Application, or contact the FLAA Management Office by e-mail at email@example.com or phone 561.414.0675.
Current Job Listings
Mobile Audiologist – Contract
We are seeking a Mobile Audiologist to join our team and provide excellent hearing care to the patients in your community!
As an Aria Care Partners Audiologist, your responsibilities include servicing patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities around Tallahassee, FL. Delivering clinical services and routine and specialized hearing care. To be successful in this role, you should be able to treat all kinds of patients with kindness and discretion, from the disabled to the elderly. Ultimately, you will ensure the accurate diagnosis and treatment of hearing conditions and defects.
Work-Life Balance that Works for You! Part time Opportunity- work as little as one day a week OR up to three days a week; we work with your schedule!
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000 per work day
- – Conduct otoscopic exams using mobile audiology equipment and general diagnostic interpretation.
- – Diagnose and treat hearing issues, testing pure tone and speech audiometry.
- – Testing, tuning, repairing, or fitting and replacing hearing aids.
- – Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- – Answer questions and educate patients, family or responsible parties, and facility staff about any
- concerning hearing matters.
- – Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
- – Support in the development of the overall service.
- – Must be willing to travel
Do what you do best, patient care! We focus on the clinical operations team managing all the coordination, including Scheduling and billing, so you can stay focused on doing what you love, providing “The Senior Standard of Care” to our patients!
Sills, Experience or Qualifications: New Graduates, Audiologist, Hearing Instrument Specialist (pay range for Hearing Instrument Specialist $250-$400/day)